Please come back soon, and often...a
newly designed, more functional
MIRACLE WORKER MOBILE DOG GROOMING
site is in the design stage, and on the way!!
I will have more pictures (before and afters), pictures of the van in greater detail, an email maiing list, and better/more expanded information for you!
Upon completion of the Professional program in pet grooming at the Midwest School of Dog Grooming in 1988, The Miracle Worker Pet Grooming was founded by Lisa Sanborn in the tiny room of a beautiful and generous household in Willowbrook, Illinois.
After 12 years of much hard work, hopes and dreams, the business went on the road to quickly develope into a multi -vehicle, full service grooming salon that takes care of all of your pets grooming needs at your home or office by caring, animal loving professionals.
The Miracle Worker has become so well respected by the community that many of our referrals not only come from our existing long term clients, but also directly from the local veterinarians offices, i.e. Burr Ridge, Western Springs, Willow Springs, Downers Grove, Hinsdale as well as several local pet related businesses.
You may ask,"Why mobile grooming?"
Here are some great reasons:
* Door to door service, we come to you.
* Calm and relaxed environment for any pet, but exceptional for the very young and seniors.
* Pets are not caged.
* Relieves stress from travel as well as lengthy and noisey stays at grooming shops.
* No seperation anxiety - for the pet or the owner!
* Eliminates pickup and delivery time.
* Your pet is handled in a clean, comfortable & sanitized environment.
* We operate in a totally self-contained, heated/air conditioned vehicle requiring NOTHING from the owner.
* We use all natural products and we do our best to accommodate our customers busy schedules.
* nails trimmed
* pad and ear hair removal
* luxury bath
* skin and coat conditioner
* standard breed pet clip & scissor finish
* anal glands expressed when needed
* ears cleaned
* brush out and detangling
* towel and warm air hand fluff drying
* bows or bandana and cologne
* teeth brushed (optional, but no extra charge)
* flea or medicated bath, if necessary or requested (extra charge)
* Frontline Plus applied at customers request for an additional charge